You are cordially invited…
Come join The JetSet Family for a very special American Girl Grace-themed cooking class for kids at Sur La table. On April 19th, 2015, we will be kitchen-side at Sur La Table at The Grove in Los Angeles directly across from American Girl Place. Together, we will learn secrets to sweet French treats such as: Apple Tartlets – Chocolate Éclairs and Eiffel Tower Cookies, just like American Girl’s 2015 Girl of the Year, Grace!
Related article: All About Grace: American Girl’s 2015 GOTY
Make & Bake French Treats
Your pint-sized baker will learn the proper fundamentals and techniques of baking from experienced chef instructors in a special two-hour cooking class, and be taught: following recipes, measuring, mixing, and staying safe in the kitchen. Once the basics are covered, the mini-Grace’s will experience hands-on baking while making favorite French pastries.
What to expect at Sur La Table
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Each child will also receive an American Girl goody bag to take home! These classes are $39 and available for girls ages 8 and up.
To make reservations or for more information, visit Sur La Table or call (800) 243-0852.
Sur La Table – Farmers Market at The Grove
6333 West Third Street, Suite P-10
Los Angeles, California 90036
Those not in the Los Angeles area, or unable to make this date, can make a reservation at one of the Sur La Table locations nationwide. But act now because each class is limited to 16 participants and we want to see you there!
Promotional consideration has been furnished by Sur La Table. On occasion, contributors of The JetSet Family receive products, compensation and/or services gratis or at discounted rates. This practice does not hinder the influencer’s point of view. All descriptions are factual and accurately reflect the overall experience. This post may contain affiliate links.