Zoodles for Dinner?
🍴I’ve learned over the years that a little spritz can go a long way. Especially when you are navigating your child’s weekly school routine, swim practice, theatre class, and your own business, things can get crazy. Let’s not forget trying to plan low-fuss weeknight family dinners that are quick, easy, and delicious at the same time. I’m always on the hunt for new recipes that fit our needs. Ginger Shrimp and Zoodles is at the top of my list for favorite go to meals.
Ginger Shrimp with Garlic Zoodles
This easy-to-make recipe, and one-pot wonder is so flavorful, but the best part? Dinner is ready to enjoy in under 15-minutes. So break out the zucchini and veggie spiralizer for the zoodle pasta, add some fresh ginger (and garlic if you like,) salt and pepper to taste, some fresh prawns, lemon zest, sesame seeds, and I like to use PAM Spray Pumps instead of butter to give this savory dish a twist while lifting the flavors and preserving the food’s texture. That’s all you need for one of the most flavorful meals you’ll enjoy all week.
Easy Dinner Ideas
For nights I feel like switching things up a bit, but still want things to stay easy peasey, I’ll toss in some fresh mushrooms, asparagus, edamame, with some shredded carrots and peppers. Not only does it jazz up the color a bit, but it is much more filling for nights Kiddo swam her heart out. On the extremely rare occasion there are any leftovers, add some cilantro, mint, and wrap up the extras in a spring roll! My daughter loves it with that coconut sauce for lunch!
Everyone Loves Zoodles!
And zoodles taste great with everything! You can easily switch out the proteins in this dish and use chicken breast, or tofu instead of shrimp. I’ve tried them all, including marinated beef, and this recipe works beautifully with all of them.
For those counting points with Weight Watchers, this recipe equals 3 SmartPoints per serving, so ENJOY!
- 1/2 lb. of medium shrimp
- 1 lb. of zucchini noodles
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 ginger root (shredded)
- Sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Shredded carrots (optional)
- PAM Olive Oil Spray
- In a nonstick fry pan over high heat, warm a few spritz of PAM Olive Oil spray.
- When the oil is hot, add ginger, garlic, and stir-fry zoodles for 4 minutes. Remove and place to the side.
- Using the same pan, spray a few more pumps of PAM, add more ginger, garlic, lemon zest, and salt and pepper (to taste.)
- Quickly stir-fry shrimp until they begin to turn opaque color, for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the zoodles, sprinkle sesame seeds, and stir to combine.
- Zoodles taste great with everything! You can easily switch out the proteins in this dish and use chicken breast, or tofu instead of shrimp. I’ve tried them all, including marinated beef, and this recipe works beautifully with all of them.
What is your favorite zoodle dish?
We would love to know more about what you and your family love! By sharing your tips, suggestions, and recommendations, in our comment section below, you help fellow members of The JetSet Family community decide the best fit for them and their families. Let us know what recipes you turn to most, or if you have any questions about PAM Spray Pumps.
Promotional consideration is courtesy of PAM Spray Pumps. On occasion, contributors of The JetSet Family are invited to experience gifted products and services. This practice does not hinder the influencers’ point of view. Our descriptions have always accurately reflected our overall feelings, and The JetSet Family will only ever share things that we genuinely love and believe worthy of being featured. This post may include affiliate links, but that’s OK. Any purchases made using these links helps The JetSet Family blog continue to share great content with our readers. Thank you for supporting us and our sponsors.